Finance Administrator 4-Month FTC Ref: HB/ 479100344
Location: Hams Hall Coleshill
BJD are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator to join a leading logistics 3rd Party Logistics provider (3PL), based on their busy site in Hams Hall.
On offer is a salary of up to £23,000 (pro-rata) plus other associated benefits.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday ‘office hours'.
This is a 4 month fixed-term contract with genuine potential for the role to be extended or to become permanent – you will be working on a rapidly expanding part of the business which is always looking for talented employees to develop and retain.
The company is a market leading 3PL provider, with sites across the UK.
As Finance Administrator you will provide administrative support to the Finance team. You will be expected to liaise and collaborate with internal and external customers and suppliers so previous customer service experience would be beneficial.
• Accurate and timely production of sales invoices.
• Responsible for Balance Sheet Controls and Reconciliations.
• Management and production of weekly financial and statistical information for the Customers.
• Production of site weekly profit and loss accounts
• Data entry (inputting invoice details) and updating of the systems.
• To complete any administrative tasks as requested by the Operations Managers.
• Respond to emails and calls in a prompt and professional manner.
To apply for the role of Finance Administrator you must have proven experience in an administrative role, ideally with customer service. Experience in a finance/accounts environment would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided.
You must have
• Good Microsoft Office skills, including Excel and Word.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills,
• Flexibility to take on various tasks simultaneously
• Highly organised
• The drive and ambition to learn and develop your own skills.
Package and Prospects
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company who have an excellent reputation for developing and rewarding talent.
On offer is a salary is up to £23,000 (pro-rata). This is a 4 Month Fixed-Term Contract (FTC) with the potential to become permanent.
The role is based in Hams Hall and is commutable form:
And the surrounding areas.
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
Not the right role for you? On the web site you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.
Our award winning website contains unique and invaluable career development information plus a candidate controlled Auto Email facility that will send you details of vacancies that match your pre-selected criteria as soon as they are placed on the site. Visit bjdgroup.com to set up your free subscription now.