This is a superb opportunity to join a growing, dynamic, market leader of Freight services as Business Development Manager. This provider has sites across the UK; this role however is based in Heathrow. The salary for this role is highly competitive, with a £35,000 - £40,000 basic salary with a car allowance involved.
As Business Development Manager you will lead and develop your established team to ensure they successfully secure new Business and manage current accounts for this national Logistics Services Provider.
• Building and maintaining Customer network
• Win new business within the Sea and Air freight industries.
• Trade lane development
• Customer Visits
• Following up on and generational of Sales Leads
• Liaising with all relevant departments regularly.
• Presenting weekly, monthly and quarterly performance.
• Compiling Customer visit reports and updating information on company system
• Overseas meetings potentially a requirement
You will be a proven Freight Business Development professional, with a strong track record of leading successful teams developing new business for Road, Ocean or Air freight services
• Strong communication skills
• Freight sales experience is essential.
• A reputation with exceed sales targets
• Ability to understand Customer issues working alongside Operations teams to resolve
• Relationship building and client development skills.
• Ability to manage own work diary, organizing appointments.
Based at any Heathrow
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.