There is an exclusive and extremely exciting opportunity for an experienced Logistics Customer Services Manager with Logistics understanding to manage a dedicated team for a Logistics provider company in Cheshunt. By managing your team, you will be able to gain information and statistics from a large client base. Using this information you make reports and recommendations that will enable the company to improve and enhance the customer's service and experience in line with core values, ensuring future business growth and success.
The salary for this role is up to £45,000 + bonus and market leading package.
A fast growing Logistics Company with great challenges ahead.
In the role of Customer Service Manager - Logistics you will ultimately be responsible for the performance, growth and development of the customer service team. You will be required to meet all safety and efficiency requirements. You will need to be diverse, able to implement change and to buy in to the company's core values of service excellence by managing customer service teams responsible for the client's customers, both nationally and internationally.
Key responsibilities include:
• Lead, coach and develop your customer service agents
• Manage the Billing and Reporting
• Responsible for the prioritisation and delivery of delegated tasks in parallel with daily working routines, as and when necessary
• Develop and implement effective service procedures, policies and standards
• Continuously track and analyse indicators of customer satisfaction to improve services
• Take ownership of customer issues and follow potential problems through to resolution
• Manage and maintain the long term satisfaction of our customer base, identifying areas of risk and ensuring retention.
The ideal candidate will be ambitions and have previous experience in a similar Customer Service Management role within Logistics and Supply Chain or from the Drinks industry.
• Knowledge of the wine or spirit industry or logistics operations
• Minimum of 2 years in a customer service management position.
• Strategic mind set
• Proven track record in improving customer service
• Good project management experience
• Excellent IT skills including Excel and PowerPoint
• The ability to build and maintain excellent customer relationship skills
This role is based in Cheshunt and is easily commutable from:
• North West London
• Hemel Hempstead
• Potters Bar
• St Albans
• Welwyn Garden City
This role is an immediate requirement, so please get in touch immediately.