BJD Group is recruiting a Supply Chain Analyst for a Trade Tools and Hardware Retailer.
Reporting to the Financial Director, your primary function is to optimise and manage the performance of the Supply Chain. Through detailed market analysis you will determine appropriate stock levels and forecast future stock demands, reporting relevant information to senior management in order to support strategic stock level decisions.
• Forecast future demand and control the information flow to Buyers to determine stock buying quantities
• Produce reports for the Sales and Marketing teams, aimed at facilitating a targeted approach to product promotions
• Use your IT skills to update and improve system and processing efficiency.
• Manage the Sales Inventory Monitoring Systems to maintain optimum product profiles throughout the store and warehousing network
• Control the phasing in and out of seasonal and new products whilst maximising availability and sales opportunities
• Control the management of the internet & telesales stock availability flags to maximise sales opportunities whilst minimising customer disappointment
• Primary liaison for suppliers and management to:
o coordinate activities during periods of increased sales activity
o ensure timely and efficient flow of information
o maintain proactive communication
• Assist with warehouse physical inventories and subsequent reconciliation (off site) and manage any discrepancies appropriately
• Maintain good housekeeping and confidentiality practices in all areas of responsibility
• Report to senior personnel any breach of security or any act of dishonesty by a member of the public, visitor or member of staff
• Any other reasonable duties as required.
• Additional duties undertaken as business needs dictate.
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent.
• Logistics / Supply chain qualification or related Professional Body Qualification. (e.g. CIPS)
• 10 years plus experience in FMCG organisation within a wholesale to wholesale environment.
• Experience or knowledge of Supply and Demand Planning functions, stock control and order processes.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• A very high attention to detail
• Advanced Excel Skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Effective communicator
• Enthusiastic and driven to achieve targets
• Able to work under pressure
• Possess good team spirit
Benefits on Offer:
• Competitive salary
• 20 Days annual leave plus statutory holidays
• On-site parking
Harlow, Enfield, Cheshunt, Brentwood, Romfield , Enfield, Potters Bar, Stratford