An Air and Ocean Freight Sales Executive is required for an International Freight Forwarder. Based out of their site in the Heathrow region, their oil and gas focussed Logistics Operation is growing rapidly. The package is generous with a basic salary of up to £50,000 and is flexible dependant on experience.
Candidates earlier in their Logistics Sales career looking to progress would also be of interest, the salary can range from £25,000 - £50,000 dependant on level, experience and ability.
This role is within a global Logistics supplier focussing on Ocean and Air Freight services. They are a specialist within their niche industry.
The role of the Sales Executive is to win new business with the Air Freight and Sea Freight industries and work to agreed budget targets and also work as an integral part of the Sales Team with responsibility for generating new business opportunities and account management that will produce desired revenue goals.
Main Responsibilities –
• Maintain current Client base whilst growing through new business wins.
• Manage own Pipeline in accordance with the company quality procedures in the CRM system.
• Find new business opportunities with a growing need for Air or Sea Freight operations.
• Identify new sales leads and cold call, actively pursue / follow up, negotiate and close.
• Face to face customer meetings where required with specific objectives and results to achieve.
• Achieve agreed or given targets/deadlines as directed by the Director.
• Ensure legislative compliance in all areas.
We are ideally looking for a hungry, passionate, hardworking, self-starter who has a strong understanding of the Logistics industry with strong closing skills. Key skills required are as follows:
• A positive thinker, you are the kind of individual who constantly challenges you to exceed expectations and are not easily deterred from achieving goals.
• Open to travel, UK & Internationally
• Excellent interpersonal & administration skills with accurate pipeline forecasting.
• Ability to communicate at all levels within the business, good persuasive and negotiation skills.
• Excellent processing & time management skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
• Driving success via using initiative, determination & persistence.
• Possess a full driving license.