A Multi Modal Sales Executive is required for an international Freight Forwarder. Based out of their site in the South East the package is very competitive and is flexible dependant on experience, it will include a high starting basic salary plus benefits including a very generous commission structure.
This role is within a global supplier of Road, Ocean and Air Freight services.
The role of the Sales Executive is to win new business with the Air Freight, Road Freight and Sea Freight industries and work to agreed budget targets and also work as an integral part of the Sales Team with responsibility for generating new business opportunities and account management that will produce desired revenue goals.
Main Responsibilities –
• Complete sales reports; manage their own Pipeline reports in accordance with the company quality procedures in the CRM system.
• Find new business opportunities with a growing need for Road, Air or Sea Freight operations.
• Complete sales reports, customer profile reports in accordance with the company quality procedures.
• Identify new sales leads and cold call, actively pursue / follow up, negotiate and close.
• Face to face customer meetings where required with specific objectives and results to achieve.
• Achieve agreed or given targets/deadlines as directed by the Director.
• Ensure legislative compliance in all areas.
We are ideally looking for a hungry, passionate, hardworking, self-starter who has a good understanding of the Freight industry with strong closing skills. Key skills required are as follows:
• A positive thinker, you are the kind of individual who constantly challenges you to exceed expectations and are not easily deterred from achieving goals.
• Excellent interpersonal & administration skills with accurate pipeline forecasting.
• Ability to communicate at all levels within the business, good persuasive and negotiation skills.
• Excellent processing & time management skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
• Driving success via using initiative, determination & persistence.
• Possess a full driving license.