Warehouse First Line Manager
Remuneration: up to £30,000 depending on shift.
We have an incredible opportunity for an experienced Warehouse First Line Manager to join a market leading 3rd Party Logistics distributor. The role is based in Wellingborough at their dedicated food distribution site.
Salary is up to £28,000 per annum (DOE) + £2,000 shift allowance for night shifts.
There are various shifts on offer, days or nights
4 on 4 off. 8am-8pm days or 8pm-8am nights.
As Warehouse First Line Manager you will be responsible for the health, safety, welfare and management of a team of warehouse colleagues across the business.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Management of a Operational function on a shift by shift basis, ensuring strong decision making to deliver efficient and effective service
• Build and motivate a the team, including recruitment, performance management and ongoing team development
• Responsible for the control of Health & Safety
• Manage resources for the Operational function to deliver it's objectives
• Ensure compliance to and regulatory legal compliance
• Complete all reports as requested by the General Manager
• Lead a team to optimise day to day performance including shift sections and site briefings.
• Produce accurate daily and weekly KPIs ensuring they are delivered on time
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
To be considered for the role as Warehouse First Line Manager you must have previous Warehouse operational management experience
• Retail/ Food and Drink distribution experience advantageous
• Warehouse Operational management experience essential
• Excellent people manager with good communications skills plus the ability to communicate objectives and information, inspiring the team to deliver
• Able to add value through an engaging management style.
• Experienced and competent with WMS.
Package & Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £28,000, per annum + £2,000 shift allowance for fixed night shift.
This an excellent opportunity to develop your career with an employer highly recognised for the development and welfare of their staff.