Warehouse Shift Manager - Nights Ref: HB/ 479100323
Remuneration: up to £27,600
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful blue chip, 3rd Party Logistics distributor. The successful candidate will have previous experience in a Warehouse Shift Manager position, or at a similar level.
The position is based at their Distribution Centre in Exeter and if offering a package of £26,000 + £1,600 shift allowance.
This is a fixed Night shift position. Working hours are Sunday – Thursday 22.00-06.00.
This position is for a busy food and drinks, FMCG site, experience in a similar background will be beneficial.
As Warehouse Night Shift Manager you will be responsible for a team of operatives, plus agency staff at peak, providing leadership and direction to ensure productivity and service KPIs is consistently achieved.
As a forward thinking individual you will also seek to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and added value without comprising service.
• Leading and developing your team from beginning ensuring the correct culture is embedded in order to maintain high customer service levels.
• Building a strong day to day relationship with your team on the shop floor
• Monitor and positively review KPI and SLA targets of your team.
• Maintain continuous improvement program to ensure efficient and effective operations
To be considered for this role of Warehouse Night Shift Manager you must have previous management experience gained in a distribution environment, ideally with a background in high volume food and drink logistics environments.
• Excellent people manager with good communications skills.
• Able to add value through an engaging management style.
• Experienced and competent with WMS.
• Previous experience in process improvement
Package & Prospects
On offer is an excellent package with a salary of up to £27,600 including shift allowance, plus company benefits, holiday and pension.
This an excellent opportunity to develop your career with an employer highly recognised for the development and welfare of their staff.
Based in Exeter it is commutable from:
And the surrounding areas.