Are you looking for a new and exciting career and a chance to enter into something new that is growing super fast? What about entering into one of the leading and growing industry sectors? My client is looking for a PCV Training Assessor with knowledge in passenger vehicles to join their team.
Salary on offer is £29,000.
Provider of Apprenticeships and Qualifications, assessing PCV Passenger Carrying Vehicles.
As the PCV Training Assessor you will assess the training provided, predominantly for the NVQ in PCV Passenger Carrying Vehicles.
In this role as the PCV Training Assessor, you will be directly responsible for the learning and development and the course content for the driving apprenticeship courses, focussing on principles of assessing PCV Passenger Carrying Vehicles apprenticeships. You will take a caseload of learners through the QCF, Diplomas and NVQ provided in both passenger transport industries.
• Responsible for the quality assurance sampling of qualifications
• Support Trainers to interpret, understand and apply the standards and assessment requirements the learners are working towards
• Ensure all awarding organisation standards, policies and processes are maintained
• Meet KPI's
• To produce detailed feedback to the Trainers in a timely manner
• Attend the sector standardisation meetings
• Teaching functional skills
This role would suit a current assessor or tutor with knowledge of the PCV / Passenger Carrying Vehicles Industry.
This person must have experience of delivery training courses and ideally have knowledge of telematics.
• Student facing
• Understand of Supply Chain and Logistics would be advantageous, not essential
• Experience as an NVQ/QCF Assessor is essential
• A relevant assessing award (A1 or TAQA) - desirable
• PTTLS Qualification desirable
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £29,000. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with successful organisation that is passionate about their reputation. The impact of your work will be highly visible across the organisation.
Candidate ideally would be based near Essex as the role is a regional role throughout Essex and Grays would be a central location the role is commutable from:
Southend on Sea
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.