BJD have been engaged to find a dedicated Quality Co-ordinator for an organisation which specialises in providing leading UK wholesale supplier of gate and fencing accessories based in Coventry. Salary on offer starts from £20,000 to £30,000 depending upon experience.
The company nationwide specialists in providing the largest range of quality gate and fencing accessories in the market today. They are best known for their unbeatable quality and unrivalled customer service. They also have a huge network of stockists.
As a Quality Coo-ordinator you will be responsible for the creation and delivery of the companies processes to ensure that supplier delivery standards and product quality standards are met.
Main responsibilities include;
• Ensure quality checks conform to the procedures on site – report quality issues from delivery to warehouse through communication any quality issues to the supplier
• Monitor operations affecting quality – Deliveries, packaging, products and how products are packed and dispatched
• Support the goods in team with queries and inspections
• Produce Non Conformance Report (NCR) and communicate to the suppliers, development teams and the purchasing department
• Daily warehouse walkabouts looking to identify any missed quality issues with the picking, packing system
• Produce monthly quality reports
To apply for the position of Quality Control Supervisor you must have experience in a similar role in either trade, DIY or homeware environments
You must have:
• Experience in international direct sourcing and UK supplier management
• Be motivated to work under own initiative meeting deadlines in a busy environment
• Strong negotiation skills
• High attention to detail
• Analytical skills to monitor and measure quality performance so targets and margins are achieved
Location is based in Coventry
Easily commutable from:
Package Benefits and Prospects
On offer is a salary up to £30,000 plus benefits. This is a perfect opportunity for those looking to further their career in the logistics sector.
BJD & Apply
As the leading E-Commerce, Logistics & Supply Chain recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
If you are interested AND fit the criteria required please email email@example.com or phone me on 01858 414244 quoting Reference FC/010552.
Not the right role for you? On the web site you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.
Tell a friend. Please feel free to pass this to a relevant person who can View and apply via our website.
Our award winning website contains unique and invaluable career development information plus a candidate controlled Auto Email facility that will send you details of vacancies that match your pre-selected criteria as soon as they are placed on the site. Visit bjdgroup.com to set up your free subscription now.