Stock Analyst Team Leader Ref: HB/ 479100313
Remuneration: £26,000 + 10% bonus + company benefits
BJD have been engaged to find an experienced Stock Analyst Team Leader to join a market leading 3rd Party Logistics provider to be based at their busy site in Rugby
On offer is a salary of up to £26,000, depending on experience + 25 days holidays (excluding bank holidays) pension scheme and a discretionary 10% bonus.
Working hours will be day shifts.
The company is a market leading 3PL provider.
As a Stock Analyst Team Leader you will be responsible for leading a small, friendly team to ensure that all system administration is completed to a high standard and in a timely manner.
• Management of your team including, training, performance management, absence management and any disciplinary processes.
• Manage the SAP system to ensure the maintenance of stock integrity.
• Work to high KPI and SLA guidelines to ensure that all Client requirements are met.
• Maintain and align stock records for specific customers.
• Resolve any issues with SAP (or any other IT related systems).
• High volumes of data entry using Excel spreadsheets and SAP.
• Deputise for the Stock Manager in their absence
To apply for the role of Stock Analyst Team Leader you must have strong attention to detail, have worked in a similar Stock Control position previously.
You must have:
• Previous supervisory experience
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
• Previous experience of using SAP is needed
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact confidently with key stakeholders.
• Knowledge/experience of Warehouse Management Systems would be an advantage.
Package and Prospects
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company who have an excellent reputation for developing talent and rewarding performance.
On offer is a salary is up to £26,000 + company benefits, 25 days holiday, pension and 10% discretionary bonus.
Based near Rugby it is commutable from:
And the surrounding areas
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
Not the right role for you? On the web site you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.
Our award winning website contains unique and invaluable career development information plus a candidate controlled Auto Email facility that will send you details of vacancies that match your pre-selected criteria as soon as they are placed on the site. Visit bjdgroup.com to set up your free subscription now.