This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and forward thinking Warehouse Operations Manager to help run a fast moving distribution environment. The position is based in Banbury.
Salary starts from £35,000 – £45,000 depending on experience including other company benefits.
Our client a leading brand of quality jewellery, fashion and lifestyle accessories stocked in high end retailers such as Debenhams, Macey's, Harrods, and John Lewis. The brand was established in the mid 2000's within the UK and has now expanded into an international renowned brand.
As Warehouse Operations Manager you be reporting to the Directors of the company. You will be managing and overseeing activities in a highly face-paced environment throughout the Warehouse and Head Office based in Banbury.
The ideal candidate will have the skills and experience to lead, influence and motivate others. You will be a self-starter with the flexibility and work ethic to drive for improvement in a fast growing company.
Key responsibilities include;
• Ensuring the Warehouse and Head Office deliver high operational efficiency and are in line with the deadlines and targets set in place by Directors
• Managing 4 supervisors in the Warehouse and overseeing 50 warehouse operatives, stock and logistic teams
• Creating and improving on new procedures & processes striving for continuous improvement
• Managing goods in/out – including inbound and outbound transportation, paperwork handling and quality control
• Stock Management – including managing stoke takes, care of products and space management
• Budget control, KPI management
• People focussed and excellent motivator
• Ensuring all Health and Safety procedures are observed and having the ability to create and implement policies and conduct risk assessments
To apply of the role of Warehouse Operations Manager you will ideally have previous experience managing a face paced environment within the jewellery or retail industry.
You will also have:
• 3+ years previous experience as an Operations Manager
• Strong leadership and people management skills
• Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to build relationships at all levels
• Experience implementing KPI's and operation processes
• A strategic, analytical thinker with the ability to accurately prioritise tasks and work load
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £45,000 with other company benefits. This is also an exciting opportunity to develop your career with successful organisation where you will be able to grow and develop with the success of the business.
Based near Banbury it is commutable from:
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
If you are interested please email or phone me quoting Reference HB/011020
Not the right role for you? On the web site you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.
Tell a friend. Please feel free to pass this to a relevant person who can View and apply via our website.
Our award winning website contains unique and invaluable career development information plus a candidate controlled Auto Email facility that will send you details of vacancies that match your pre-selected criteria as soon as they are placed on the site. Visit bjdgroup.com to set up your free subscription now.