The BJD Group is recruiting a Logistics Operations Manager for a fast-growing, premium sports equipment shipping company based in Central London.
Ensuring a seamless delivery service for customers from start to finish, you will be instrumental in building and executing a mid-term strategy for how the company operates behind the scenes. This ranges from how inbound customer communications are managed, CRM instruction, or ensuring on time goods delivery.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Owner of key stakeholder relationships with courier partners; negotiating rates and eliminating any weaknesses in the supply chain from end-to-end.
• Setting logistics and operations strategies for partner events
• Leading the fulfilment and manufacturing of upcoming product range
• Leading the customer service function and providing a cross-team strategy to ensure items are collected and delivered smoothly
• Minimising any costs across the supply chain
• Maximising margin and efficiencies
• Confident critical-thinker that can jump into many different problems, markets and situations and make tactical recommendations for issue resolution.
• Logical and strategic thinker.
• Ability to quickly identify issues, inefficiencies and impact.
• Effective communicator
• Experience establishing and scaling a high growth start-up business
• Someone with 3-5 years' experience in Supply Chain and Logistics
• Advanced Excel user
• Strong communication and inter-personal skills, and has the ability to motivate others
• Degree qualification preferred