Environmental Administrator – Logistics and Supply Chain - 12 Month FTC Ref: HB/ 479100303
BJD have been engaged to find a Environmental Administrator to join a market leading 3rd Party Logistics provider (3PL) to be based at their busy office in Lutterworth.
On offer is a salary of up to £18,500, per annum. This is a 12 Month FTC with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday between 08.00-16.30 or 09.00 – 17.30. Flexibility in working both shifts will be needed.
The company is a market-leading 3PL provider.
As Environmental Administrator you will be part of the busy Customer Service Team, supporting with day to day customer and client enquiries, answering calls and emails, managing customer and client relations and ensuring the most cost effective operation both internally and externally.
• Data Entry using CMR systems and Microsoft Excel
• You will liaise with various Sites and internal and external contractors and customers on a daily basis.
• Identify and present proposals to bring on more business.
• Maintain accurate records both manually and electronically.
• Work with various different departments and assist with work in any way you can.
To apply for the role of Environmental Administrator you must have previous experience in a fast paced customer facing role. Experience within Logistics or Supply Chain would be an advantage.
You must have:
• Good computer and data entry skills. (especially Excel)
• Attention to detail and highly organised.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Be able to work well in a team and independently .
• Be able to take the initiative and not need ‘micro-managing'.
Package and Prospects
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company who have an excellent reputation for developing talent and rewarding performance.
On offer is a salary is up to £18,500 + benefits.
Based in Lutterworth and is commutable from:
And the surrounding areas
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
Not the right role for you? On the web site you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.
Our award winning website contains unique and invaluable career development information plus a candidate controlled Auto Email facility that will send you details of vacancies that match your pre-selected criteria as soon as they are placed on the site. Visit bjdgroup.com to set up your free subscription now.