Associate HR Business Partner Ref: HB/479100296
Location: Broughton with travel to Chester and local area.
BJD have been engaged to find an experienced Associate HR Business Partner to provide support to the HR Business Partner and HR Team of a large 3rd Party Logistics organisation.
On offer is a salary of £35,000, 23 days holiday, (plus bank holidays) raising on length of service, pension, single medical health cover, life insurance and company benefits.
The role is based in Broughton but travel between other sites in Chester and surrounding areas will be included. (Petrol expenses for travel between other business sites will be covered.)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious HR professional to take the next step up in their HR career and further their Employee Relations experience with a large organisation who recognise, develop and reward their people.
The company is a market leading 3PL provider
As an Associate HR Business Partner you will support the HR Department with all ER and Generalist processes in a fast-moving environment. You will provide advice and support on a wide range of people activities.
Key Responsibilities Include
• Ensure all Grievance and Disciplinary matters are resolved accordingly.
• To build and maintain strong working relationships with Senior Management, Union representatives and the workforce.
• To develop the delivery of HR solutions.
• Teach and train others within the business in HR best practice and processes.
• Maintain, develop and indicate improvements that could be made to the working culture for sites, always keeping in mind continuous improvement.
• Provide support on any Employee Relations issues.
• Provide clear guidance surrounding the implementation of Policies and Procedures.
To apply for the role of Associate HR Business Partner, you must have proven experience within a similar HR role, with a strong ER caseload background (preferably within a logistics, distribution or retail environment) and have the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
You must have
• CIPD Qualification or working towards.
• Employee and Industrial Relations experience, including union engagement
• Excellent communication skills
• Coaching and training experience.
• Able to use initiative, organise own and others workload and deliver results to tight deadlines
• Team player with proven leadership skills
• Strong customer focus
• Willingness and flexibility to travel
Package and Prospects
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company who have an excellent reputation for developing talent.
On offer is a pro rata salary of up to £35,000 depending upon experience.
Based in Broughton with travel to Cheshire and Chester and is commutable from
And the surrounding areas
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
Not the right role for you? On the web site you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.
Our award winning website contains unique and invaluable career development information plus a candidate controlled Auto Email facility that will send you details of vacancies that match your pre-selected criteria as soon as they are placed on the site. Visit bjdgroup.com to set up your free subscription now.