Are you a dynamic Warehouse and Logistics Manager who has experience in warehousing and stock management? If you are then BJD have just the role for you. We are proud to be working with a large, exciting and fast growing medical supply company that requires a talented Warehouse & Logistics Manager who is looking to develop their career within the company. This role is based in Poynton with a salary of £27,000 + a range of benefits offered.
Our client is an international medical technology company that supply high quality products to the NHS and private hospitals.
As a Warehouse and Logistics Manager you will take ownership managing warehouse, stock, deliveries and global logistics. Duties include
• Managing the warehouse and logistics which includes picking/packing customer orders, stock taking, managing goods in and out and processing supplier deliveries.
• Liaising with external suppliers and internal colleagues at the head office in Germany.
• Work closely with the Customer Service team to ensure orders and delivery standards are met.
• Manage equipment for conferences and exhibitions.
• Health & Safety – including risk assessments, training and regular checks.
• Weekly purchasing in line with the KPI's.
Candidates should only apply if they are experienced Warehouse Managers that are looking for a varied role with the desire to develop and progress in future.
Key competencies -
• High level of warehousing experience
• Computer literate with knowledge of all aspects of Microsoft Office
• Good numerical skills
• Personable and able to fit in to a small team
• Have the ability to use their own initiative and manage their own time efficiently.
• Understanding of VAT and import duties
• Purchasing experience
• IOSH qualification
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of £27,000 + a range of benefits including pension, 27 days annual leave and working hours between 8.30am – 5pm Monday - Friday. This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious company that is growing and developing on a year to year basis.
Please note that there is no people management currently involved in this role.
Based in Poynton, it is commutable from;
and all other surrounding areas.
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
Not the right role for you? On the web site you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.
Our award winning website contains unique and invaluable career development information plus a candidate controlled Auto Email facility that will send you details of vacancies that match your pre-selected criteria as soon as they are placed on the site. Visit bjdgroup.com to set up your free subscription now.