Customer Service Administrator – Logistics & Supply Chain Ref: HB/ 479100283
Remuneration: £18,000 - £22,000 + benefits
Location: Near Uttoxeter/Burton-upon-Trent
BJD have been engaged to find an experience Customer Service Administrator to join a market leading 3rd Party Logistics provider (3PL) to be based at their busy site near Uttoxeter, Burton-upon-Trent area.
On offer is a salary of up to £22,000, depending on experience.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday – 09.00-17.00 but flexibility will be needed
The company is a market-leading 3PL provider.
As Customer Service Administrator you will support in the smooth day-to-day running of the operation. You will assist the Customer Service Team Leader in processing accurate data and other administrative tasks.
• Data Entry using SAP and Microsoft Excel
• You will liaise with carriers, Field Technicians and customers on a day to day basis.
• Maintain accurate records both manually and electronically.
• Work with various different departments and assist with work in any way you can.
To apply for the role of Customer Service Administrator you must have previous experience in a customer facing role. Experience within Logistics or Supply Chain would be an advantage.
You must have:
• Good computer and data entry skills.
• Attention to detail and highly organised.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Be able to work well in a team and independently .
• Be able to take the initiative and not need ‘micro-managing'.
Package and Prospects
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company who have an excellent reputation for developing talent and rewarding performance.
On offer is a salary is up to £22,000 + benefits.
Based near Uttoxeter it is commutable from:
Burton upon Trent
And the surrounding areas
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
Not the right role for you? On the web site you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.
Our award winning website contains unique and invaluable career development information plus a candidate controlled Auto Email facility that will send you details of vacancies that match your pre-selected criteria as soon as they are placed on the site. Visit bjdgroup.com to set up your free subscription now.