Systems & Stock Control Administrator Ref: HB/479100282
Remuneration: £20,000 - £22,000 + company benefits
Location: Near Uttoxeter/Burton-upon-Trent
BJD have been engaged to find an experienced Systems and Stock Control Administrator to join a market leading 3rd Party Logistics provider to be based at their busy site in Uttoxeter, Burton-upon-Trent area.
On offer is a salary of up to £22,000, depending on experience.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday – 09.00-17.00 but flexibility will be needed
The company is a market leading 3PL provider
As Systems & Stock Control Administrator you will support the Systems Supervisor and wider team in ensuring all systems administration is completed to a high standard and in a timely manner.
• Manage the SAP systems to ensure the maintenance of stock integrity.
• Work to high KPI and SLA guidelines to ensure that all Client requirements are met.
• Maintain and align stock records for specific customers.
• Resolve any issues with SAP (or any other IT related systems).
• High volumes of data entry using Excel spreadsheets and SAP.
To apply for the role of Systems & Stock Control Administrator you must have attention to detail, have worked in a similar Stock Control position previously and have a strong understanding of SAP and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
You must have
• Strong Excel and Microsoft Office skills
• Proven ability to efficiently and accurately analyse large and complex data sets, interpreting their meaning.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact confidently key stakeholders.
• Knowledge/experience of Warehouse Management Systems would be an advantage.
Package and Prospects
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company who have an excellent reputation for developing talent and rewarding performance.
On offer is a salary is up to £22,000 + benefits.
Based near Uttoxeter it is commutable from:
Burton upon Trent
And the surrounding areas
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
Not the right role for you? On the web site you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.
Our award winning website contains unique and invaluable career development information plus a candidate controlled Auto Email facility that will send you details of vacancies that match your pre-selected criteria as soon as they are placed on the site. Visit bjdgroup.com to set up your free subscription now.