This is a great opportunity to join a successful blue chip multi-channel distributor. The successful candidate will have experience as Warehouse Team Manager or Warehouse First Line Manager or similar. Based at their Distribution Centre in Witney a salary of up to £32,500 is on offer, which is inclusive of the package i.e shift premiums.
This role is working on a fixed shift basis of 14:00 – 22:00.
As the Warehouse Team Manager you will be responsible for a medium team of 30, plus agency staff at peak, providing leadership and direction to ensure productivity and service KPIs is consistently achieved. As a forward thinking individual you will also seek to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and added value without comprising service.
• Leading and developing your team from beginning ensuring the correct culture is embedded in order to maintain high customer service levels.
• Building a strong day to day relationship with your team on the shop floor
• Monitor and positively review KPI and SLA targets of your team.
• Maintain continuous improvement program to ensure efficient and effective operations
To be considered for this role of Warehouse Team Manager you must have several years' line management experience gained in a distribution environment, ideally with a background in high volume FMCG logistics.
• Excellent people manager with good communications skills.
• E-commerce knowledge preferred
• Able to add value through an engaging management style.
• Experienced and competent with WMS.
• Previous experience in process improvement
Package & Prospects
On offer is an excellent package with a salary of £32,500 dependent on experience, plus benefits.
This an excellent opportunity to develop your career with an employer highly recognised for the development and welfare of their staff.
Based near to Witney it is commutable from: