The BJD Group has been engaged to find an experienced, Warehouse Systems Administrator for a well-established 3PL Company.
The position is based near Salfords, Redhill, with a salary circa £23,750 with package.
The shifts on offer are Sunday to Friday fixed nights shift 22.00 to 07.00
A well established and exciting 3rd Party Logistics Provider
As Warehouse Systems Administrator you will manage the multiple WMS for site, ensuring the orders are processed properly through the warehouse, whilst liaising with all other departments to ensure nothing is missed.
• Update the systems accordingly
• Track deliveries using the systems.
• Work towards high KPIs to ensure the best practice in culture.
• Work to high customer expectations to ensure all tasks a carried out in a timely manner, keeping in mind cost efficiency.
• Ensure accurate control of inventory and manage daily count schedules.
• Report on all stock discrepancies.
To apply for the position of Warehouse Systems Administrator you must have experience of working in a fast paced and busy warehouse or transport environment.
• Be IT literate and a proficient user of Excel
• Previous experience using WMS would be beneficial.
• Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise across all areas within a organisation
• Proven track record in delivering continuous improvement within a warehouse planning operation.
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of circa £23,750 (dependant on experience), and benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a successful and forward-thinking organisation.
This role is based near Salfords and is easily commutable from:
And the surrounding areas.