We are seeking a Logistics Manager to manage the Warehousing, Inventory and our clients 3PL providers in an FMCG Distribution environment.
This FMCG Distributor move ambient goods across the globe.
As Logistics Manager you will have co-responsibility for ensuring the efficient management of the Warehousing, Inventory and third party providers/carriers at their site near Colchester.
Your duties will include:-
• Inventory and Logistics Management
• Recognising opportunities for service level improvement and implementing them
• 3PL Management
• Implementation of a highly effective operating system
• Scheduling and Stock management experience essential
• Achievement of growth and profit targets
• Delivery of cost savings
• Development of internal relationships across the group
• Development of strong relationships with customers
To apply for the position of Logistics Manager you must have at least 3 years managerial experience within FMCG Distribution in a fast paced, high volume distribution environment.
• Resilient Manager who likes to take ownership of the job in task
• People skills – very process driven and strong soft skills.
• Continuous improvement
• The ability to communicate with Stakeholders.
• Experience of contract management.
• Engaging man management style
• Able to cope with pressure in a positive manner
• Flexible with approach to work
Package Benefits and Prospects
On offer is a salary up to £55,000 plus benefits. This is an opportunity to join a company that encourages development within its workforce.