Warehouse Stock Analyst Ref: HB/ 479100253
Remuneration: £23,000 +company benefits
BJD have been engaged to find a Warehouse Stock Analyst for a leading 3PL provider to be based at Rugby
On offer is a salary of up to £23,000, pensions, holiday + company benefits.
The shifts on offer are Monday to Friday day shifts. 8-4 or 5-9 or 10-6.
The company is a market leading 3PL provider
As Warehouse Stock Analyst you will add value to the stock department by streamlining processes, to deliver accurate and relevant data, enabling you to identify and enable cost saving initiatives. Customer facing experience is essential.
• Accurately report on all stock inbound and outbound from site, ensuring it's allocated to the assigned location.
• Report on any stock, anomalies, damage or lateness and relay any issues to the Stock Manager and the client.
• You will act as main point of contact between the customer and the stock department.
• Identify any possible improvements to help streamline the stock process.
To apply for the role of Warehouse Stock Analyst you must have proven experience within a customer service position and ideally having worked in a warehouse environment.
You must have
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Computer literate including Excel.
• An understanding of working in a warehouse ideally within stock.
• Work well as a team
Package and Prospects
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company who have an excellent reputation for developing talent.
On offer is a salary is up to £23,000 pension and benefits.
Based in Rugby and is commutable from:
And the surrounding areas
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
Not the right role for you? On the web site you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.
Our award winning website contains unique and invaluable career development information plus a candidate controlled Auto Email facility that will send you details of vacancies that match your pre-selected criteria as soon as they are placed on the site. Visit bjdgroup.com to set up your free subscription now.