Site Engineer – Warehouse Ref: HB/479100239
Remuneration: Up to £36,000 + shift allowance + benefits
Location: Hams Hall
BJD have been engaged to find a Site Engineer for a leading 3PL provider to join their busy, fully automated site in Hams Hall.
You must have technical experience in both Electrical and Mechanical work and have at least an apprentice qualification or equivalent.
On offer is a salary of up to £36,000 with a shift allowance of £1,800.
The shifts on offer are continental 4 on 4 off rotating days and nights.
The company is a market leading 3PL provider
As Site Engineer you will provide a high level of site maintenance for the fully automated operation. You will ensure all planned maintenance is completed to I high standard and in a timely manner.
• Carry out and complete repairs and maintenance across site, maintaining a ‘first time fix' mentality.
• Ensure all spares are booked out to the correct asset.
• Ensuring all health and safety is adhered to at all time.
• You will work at heights (up to 30 meters) so ability/ previous experience is needed.
• Maintain high KPIs set by the client and Site Engineering Manager.
To apply for the role of Site Engineer you must have Electrical experience and hold, at least a apprentices level qualification. Mechanical experience and previous use of Material Handling Equipment would be ideal.
You must have
• The relevant qualifications and experience in Electrical work. (apprenticeship certification, HNC, ONC or City of Guilds level)
• Experience in Mechanical work, (preferable)
• Able to work at heights.
• Computer literate including Word and Excel.
• Able to work as a team and independently, take the intuitive to ensure high levels of work.
Package and Prospects
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company who have an excellent reputation for developing talent.
On offer is a salary is up to £36,000 + £1,800 shift allowance and company benefits.
Based in Hams Hall and is commutable from:
And the surrounding areas
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
If you are interested please email or phone 01858 455 098 quoting Reference HB/479100239
Not the right role for you? On the web site you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.
Our award winning website contains unique and invaluable career development information plus a candidate controlled Auto Email facility that will send you details of vacancies that match your pre-selected criteria as soon as they are placed on the site. Visit bjdgroup.com to set up your free subscription now.